Sunday, December 25, 2011

A RATHER DIFFICULT BLOG ENTRY

Three weeks ago, while returning from a trip to California, I had a stroke.  After short stints in three diff hospitals I am now home with my loving wife Heather.    They are saying it could  take a couple to several months to recover...  I'm giving it my best.  Hope to return to my creative self by summer.   Thanks to all for the visits and prayers.  Please feel free to call or write any time.  In my humble opinion, friends, family, and faith are the keys to most if not all problems in life.  425 338-7003  william.westwoodjr@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your home Bill and have faith you will beat the odds and be back at it in a very short time. Much love to you and Heather!! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in our thoughts and prayers since we first heard what happened. We continue to pray for your recovery and that you and your family have an incredible holiday season and 2012.

    ReplyDelete