Saturday, September 3, 2011

website addtions

I've made several updates to my website today:  williamwestwoodjr.com or talesoftremora.com.

Sold books the last couple of days through Amazon.com to folks in Indiana and Bellvue, WA, an eBook on Barnes & Noble and have had 5 website visits from Moscow, Russia!  It's always exciting to make sales based on word-of-mouth or marketing efforts...  But, progress remains glacial at best.  Just gotta keep on keepin on...

Thanks to all of you (14 to date) who have left comments on Amazon.com.  You're amazing! I'm going to send you all Shimmering bookmarks in the very near future as another thank you.  Hope I have all of your addresses.

Next project is to get the magnets ready for the bookfest in Kirkland Oct 1-2.  BTW I will be on a panel with another author from 11-noon on Saturday answering questions about the process of writing... 


No comments:

Post a Comment